Sunday, November 28, 2010

"siin" & two women in Spain

This story is set in Spain where I imagine two sisters driving a tow truck together to earn a living.

I.  The two sisters heard the call over the radio.  A motorist was stranded.

II.  When they found the tourist, they greeted him,

III. and then they helped him get comfortable in their truck with the air conditioning since he had been out in the hot sun for a long time.

IV. Then they both participated in and took a share in the work of getting his car loaded up on the back of their tow truck.

V.  While they worked they looked for what was the cause of the breakdown,

VI. and they asked one another what the problem might have been since they couldn't find anything wrong with the car.

VII.  The sisters always got along well with their customers, so they decided to ask the tourist since they couldn't figure out why he called them.

VIII.  When they listened to his answer however, they were annoyed with him

IX.  "I'm from Alaska and my airconditioning stopped working," he said, "so I was worried that in this hot sun my skin will turn black if I don't get someone to rescue me with airconditioning."

X.  As annoyed as the sisters were however with this foolish and strange response, they resigned themselves to putting up with him for the rest of the ride into the city since he was paying with cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment