Wednesday, June 15, 2011

4-Week Class Experiement

Dear Students,

I have begun an experimental Arabic class with 11 students who have agreed to let me film their time with me and document there work.  I will use this website to catalog much of my data collection in this process.  The list of students are as follows:

Leslie (adult)
Leona (her 4th grade daughter)

Fleur (Adult)
Niamh (her 3rd grade daughter)

Julia (a 5th grader)

Kaila (an 8th grader)

Larissa (a native Spanish speaking adult)

Tracy (an adult with a linguistics background)
Leo (her 3rd grade son)

Marina (a 4th grader)
Kira (her little sister in 1st grade)

Occasionally, I may put up a few sort video clips from class on youtube and post the links on this website, but primary I will be simply summarizing class work her and uploading written and drawn student work from each class.

Thoth Coon

No comments:

Post a Comment