Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2nd Class: Lightning Larissa

These are Larissa's pictures for the second 7 letters of the Arabic alphabet in MSA order (drawn 06/15/11).  I have a new nickname for you that I hope you don't mind--Lightning Larissa.  I am amazed at how fast and efficient you are at picking up all these mnemonics and racing through all your work.  If you had past my first quiz on the period table of the elements a few weeks ago when I met you, I would have been sure you had learn how to use mnemonics a long time ago, but that doesn't appear to be the case.  But wow! you really are picking this up.  You might want to read some of Tony Buzan's books like "Use Your Mind" (free for download online).  He was the founder of the memory olympics.  You could win the US memoraid if you keep working like this:
















No comments:

Post a Comment